- European Law regarding the Heritage of Audiovisual Works
- European Institutions in the area of Archiving and Conservation of “audiovisual works” (Practicum)
- The digital transformation of access to “audiovisual works” in the European market: Streaming platforms as an opportunity?
- Television Heritage as part of a collective European Memory
- Management of audiovisual heritage in information units
- Open access to European audiovisual content: public domain and reuse
- Heritage institutions’ access to and use of copyrighted works
- European Film History as Research Subject: Areas and Perspectives
- Documentary films: current trends in Europe. From dissemination to awareness.