- PhD in Economics. Universdidad Complutense de Madrid (2019)
Thesis: "Quantitive models of adoption and use of ICT in Spain".
Advisor: Teodosio Pérez Amaral
Research and professional career
- Postdoctoral Researcher. UCM 2020-present.
- Researcher. ICAE-UCM. 2017- present.
- Marketing Consultant: MarketingEsWeb.com. 2013 - present.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Digital Economics.
- Quantitive models of adoption and use of ICT.
- Economics of Telecommunications.
- Adoption of digital services.
- E-commerce and Digital Marketing.
- Applied Econometrics.
- Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Tools.